1-Halloween

It has been a busy October.  The boys all had costume parades at their respective schools.  The oldest went to school as a scientist.  

I'm not sure where he hooked into this idea, but I'm good with it.
The little one is a dinosaur or dragon or something.  Either way, it's cute.  The oldest two will be ninjas for trick or treat.



We also had a Halloween party this week.  I took the big ones and the baby stayed with grandma.  There was much candy and a good time was had by all.



Then Sunday night we finally carved pumpkins.  I always want to roast the seeds, but rarely do.  And even when I do, they are not really worth the aggravation of getting the shell off.   One pumpkin ended up as a Jack 'O Lantern, and the other as a Bat.  And a very specific bat at that.  The old Batman logo just wasn't cutting it.

Comments